The American Chamber of Commerce in Okinawa (ACCO) is a non-profit organization made up of over 100 members from the American and Okinawan business community. Although many Americans began their businesses here in 1945, it wasn't until 1953 that the ACCO was founded, and a charter was granted by the Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America. Learn More>>
- General Membership Meeting for February 2012
- 2012 Valentine's Dinner Musicale
- THE SIXTEENTH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP SHINNENKAI
- Calendar has been updated with the Shinnenkai and New Year's Celebrations that have been confirmed OPEN to the public.
- SEMINAR ON DOING BUSINESS WITH THE MARINE CORPS ON OKINAWA
- General Membership Meeting for November 2011
- 2011 ACCO President's Ball - Saturday, December 17th, 2011
- October Issue of the AmCham Colleague is now online!
- The Moon Viewing Dinner Buffet schedule for Saturday, September 17 is CANCELLED due to the approaching tropical depression!
- September Issue of the AmCham Colleague is up!